Last modified: September 1, 2023
2020-2021 Independence High School Registration
REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
Monday, August 17, 2020—-Anytime between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday, August 18, 2020—-Anytime between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Please have the following items in order to complete the registration process
1. Before IHS registration dates, Parents/guardians need to login online to their parent portal account at grades.provo.edu and update their students’ information.
2. Students and parents/guardians must come in person to sign appropriate forms.
3. Be prepared to pay for school fees. Registration fees are $100.00. We accept Cash, Checks, Debit or Credit Cards. To apply for fee waivers, please bring the last two current pay stubs or income tax returns from prior year.
4. Each student must register every year, even if they attended Independence High School last year.
5. If parent/guardian home address is not in Provo, a School Choice Open Enrollment Application will need to be filled out and approved at Provo School District Student Services Office at 280 W 940 N, Provo, UT.
6. Students that were enrolled at Provo or Timpview High School last year, will need to meet with their counselor or administration at their home school (PHS or TVHS) and fill out an application to enroll at Independence High School. When you have been accepted by Independence High School, you will be contacted to come and register with parents.