Independence High School is hosting a Festive Christmas Craft Fair and Market on December 2 from 8 am to 6 pm. Come shop at the many art & craft stalls and food trucks. Santa will be available...
- Just two absences a month results in negative academic performance.
- Two missed days a month is the same as 4 missed weeks per year.
- 4 weeks per year is nearly 1.5 years over the course of a student’s education.
- Improved attendance increases chances of graduation.
- 20 minutes tardy per day is the same as 100 minutes per week.
- 100 minutes tardy per week equals 2.5 weeks per year.
- 2.5 weeks per year is nearly 1 year over the course of a student’s education.
- Any absence (excused or unexcused) has a negative impact on academic performance.
- Students who miss school are 7x more likely to drop out.
- Attendance enables your child to be successful in school and in life.
Help us teach your child this important life skill!
Attendance Flyer in English and Spanish (pdf)